Interfacing

WiringPi and RPi.GPIO is avalible

25 10040
Reply 10# ghoddan

I will remove the 1ms delay in the code. We add it because some problem with pwm. Now we just add it in pwm code part.

ghoddan  
Post Last Edited by ghoddan at 2014-8-20 09:21

Where can i find the changed version???
Please don't forget to remove the delay from the Funktion pinMode() aswell. This Funktion also has a delay of 1ms.

Thanks

ink3n  
This delay also make it impossible to use applications like rcswitch och power-pi ... please release an updated version

Thank you

ghoddan  
Hi Tony,
please i need the new version of WiringPi without the delay. I'm in the middle of my Bachelor Practice and need to solve this problem fast. I dont't have to much time.
When will it be available??
Thanks..

frank  
I have the feeling that we will never see source code or anything similar. This is somehow the opposite of a community and will always be if this is not changing anytime soon. I allready regret trying to build a solution on the banana pi.

I would be willing to contribute but there seems to be no possibility nor interest.

Sorry. I am out these days. I will ask the guys who develope the wiringPi to push source code into github!

I have pushed it into LeMaker github.

ghoddan  
Hi Tony,
thanks a lot!! I will try The new wiringPi tomorrow. I will report my results here later.
Again, thanks...

ghoddan  
Hi,
today i tested the WiringBPi library, everything works fine now.
Thanks..

Reply 19# ghoddan

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please kindly write a review about it?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules