Interfacing

WiringPi and RPi.GPIO is avalible

25 9915
ghoddan  
Hi,
sure...
I wanted to read the dht22 sensor with bananapi, so i needed WiringBPi.
With the new version of WiringPi without the delay the following code works perfect to read the dht22:
https://github.com/technion/lol_dht22
Thats it...
Now i'm modifying the code to use the value of sensor for different things...

tony_zhang replied at 2014-7-16 01:45
Reply 3# comander

Do not use the RPi.GPIO you download from internet by yourself, it is not compat ...

bananapi@lemaker ~/ROBOT $ sudo python gpiotest.py
BAPI: Banana Pi!!
BAPI: revision(3)

errors

thanks
jim martel

Edited by jemartel at 2014-10-23 18:18
tony_zhang replied at 2014-7-16 01:45
Reply 3# comander

Do not use the RPi.GPIO you download from internet by yourself, it is not compat ...

Hi Tony,

I have only two weeks exposure to BPi and only ten months for Raspi, so I have always used "apt-get" to locate programs. Could you provide complete instructions on Downloading and installing the correct version of RPi.GPIO. How do I uninstall the version I previously installed? Shouldn't the BPi images be pointing to correct Repositories for downloads anyways?

I have been trying to get my Wifi Robot to work using the BPi and none of my Raspi programs work correctly. It seems that libraries are tweaked but I'm not knowledgeable enough yet to know where to find them all.

thanks

jim martel

Well, while waiting for a response I investigated my SD image and actually found the folder :

"  /opt/gpio-lib/RPi.GPIO-0.5.5 " and I am in the process of performing the install and updates as specified. Thanks for not making me feel bad for just being inexperienced. Thanks again...I hope it works correctly now and I'll see about correctly my WiringPi install later.

Well, its 10minutes later and completed updates and reinstall...but I still get
BAPI: BANANA Pi!! error

now what?

Hi,

İs it possible to use DHT11 sensor with Banana Pro ? I couldn't find the right library for it .

Back in the day I did it on Banana Pi, I guess it should be possible on Pro as well...
http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.p ... 12&fromuid=1602

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules